Patricia Harris discovered that her purse had been stolen while returning home with her children on Friday afternoon. Along with her credit cards and money, her purse contained a memory card containing the priceless photos of her dead baby son Cole, which the mother just couldn’t bear. The 500 images of Cole were the only copies she had.
So Patricia decided to do something about it. She and her fianc├⌐ Michael began taping up fliers all around their neighborhood with a picture of Cole begging the thief to return the memory card. As the distressed mother put it:
And then I just lost it. I wrote a note with black crayon that said “keep the tablet and phone but please return the memory card. It has pictures of my son. He died on February 22. He was two and a half months old.”
And it worked. On the following Monday, while at work, Patricia got a text from her fianc├⌐ telling her the memory card had been returned to the car. The thief, however, kept the rest and is still at large.
1. Devastated mother Patricia Harris begged thieves to return a memory card containing photos of her deceased infant son.
2. Harris said losing the images was like losing her son, Cole, all over again.
3. Harris and fianc├⌐ Michael Fogle put notices all over the neighborhood hoping for the image’s safe return.
4. Harris said having the photos returned was the happiest she’d been in a long time.
5. Patricia Harris, posts a flier with her fianc├⌐ and infant son’s father Michael Fogle near her home.
Here is Patricia reading the note she left for the thief:
And here is a video of the incident:
Share this amazing story with your friends below, they will appreciate it.